Download file size: 151 MB
Download 3D model car adjustment kit
Hello i present you a useful kit that i made for you to upgrade your cool 3d car models and make them even more cooler.
This kit contains more than 90 parts – from tyres to rims, suspension, interior and performance upgrades. I’ve made a variety of styles, including retro and sci-fi so you can experiment and have fun combining them, searching for the desired vision of your car.
The parts in the kit are:
– Mid poly, non-subdivided
* so you can make them fit easily with FFD modifier or soft selection
* Unwrap them if needed
* Use them as a foundation and modify them to upgrade them further
– Created, using double edge> hard edge workflow, so any subdivision method should work well (i use turbosmooth on 2nd iteration for best results)
– With great topology
* barely any triangles
* booleans fitting the edge flow
* smooth transition on the joined parts for awesome highlights
– Good naming with good pivot placement and one smooth group
– With no branding, logos or emblems
– With no UVs or materials assigned
– Cars not included
– FBX and Max 2015 files inc.
Car Tuning involves the application of changes to the ECU to boost the vehicle’s performance. Tuning makes it possible for the automotive to perform above its normal performance levels. It helps boost the power and overall response of the engine. Most commonly, people tune their cars to make them go faster and perform at a higher level. Also, tuning can make cars perform at a lower level. There are numerous ways you can alter the performance level of your car. Today’s car involves the use of electronics to control its engine’s performance. The Engine Control Unit (ECU) is the brain behind the performance of the automotive. It is here that the major tuning work takes place. Car tuning involves the use of software, but it may also involve mechanical works such as replacing a faulty engine or changing some parts. Race cars are the primary users of automotive tuning software to make their vehicles move even faster. Tuning is increasingly becoming popular, with many non-racing cars utilizing it to better their engine’s performance.
Leave a Reply