Download Unity Asset – Polygon Planets Pack
Polygon Planets Low poly asset pack of 239 unique models
designed to have the ability to create massive
amount of variations to meet the needs of your project
Key Features –
– 239 3d models, vertex painted
– 4Kx2K HDR custom crafted panoramic skybox nebula texture
– 3x ShaderGraph shaders allow you to easily customize
models to get unique look
– Demo scene of animated solar system to
showcase some planet variations you can create
– Uiversal Render Pipeline, mobile ready
List of assets:
– x100 exoplanets (1824 tris)
– x30 barren planets (2400 tris)
– x20 volcanic planets (3200 tris)
– x30 crystal planets (4200-6500 tris)
– x45 moons (760-1842)
– x11 asteroid belts (576-1672 tris)
– x3 rings (298-524 tris)
– x1 Black Hole with accretion disc and customizable shader.
Important: This asset is configured to be used
with Universal Render Pipeline(URP), and LINEAR color space,don’t forget to
configure it using these simple instruction:
1. Import asset and Go to Edit–>Projects Setings–>Graphics
2. Click dot right to the Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings field
UniversalRenderPipelineAsset from the list.
3.Go to Edit–>Player–>Other settings
And set Color space from gamma to Linear. Done !
Asset version: 1.1
A stylized pack of low poly planets
containing in total 27 models being,13 planets, 3 suns, 2 moons, 6
asteroids and 1 background. The starfield is not included.
If you like you can animate the “25 Grey Moon Child” or the “26 Orange Moon Child to rotate around a planet of your choice.
Just one texture.
can create a material for all planets with unique texture. But i
recommend that for the sun, for the moon and for the ring of planet 24
you create another material, this time with an emission for each one.