Download Unity Asset – Horror FPS KIT
HFPS KIT is an advanced and easy-to-use horror game template with many features essential to creating your own horror game, including gameplay features seen in AAA horror games of the last decade. It contains a lot of ready-to-use assets, just drag and drop them into a scene.
• Player Controller (Walk, Run, Jump, Crouch, Prone, Ladder Climbing)
• Fully Animated Player Body (Movement)
• Texture and Tag based Footsteps
• Player Lean and Wall Detection
• Weapons (Glock, Axe)
• Zoom Effect
• Item Switcher
• Save/Load System (Player Data, Scene Data, Inventory, Encryption)
• Cross-Platform Input (PC, PS4, XONE)
• Advanced Menu System (Cross-Platform Support)
• Inventory System (Add, Remove, Move, Use, Drop, Examine, Store, Shortcuts)
• Objectives System (Add, Complete, Complete and Add, Events)
• Cutscenes System (Queue)
• Examination System (Rotate, Double Examine, Papers)
• Drag Rigidbody System (Rotate, Zoom, Throw)
• Interact Manager (Pickup, Messages)
• Floating Icons System
• Custom Objects Pickup
• Light Items (Flashlight, Hinge Lantern, Candle)
• Backpack Inventory Expand Pickup
• Door, Drawer, Lever, Valve, Movable Interact
• Types (Mouse, Animation, Locked, Jammed)
• More Objects (Keypad Lock, Keycard Lock, Padlock)
• Rebindable Keyboard Controls at Runtime
• Zombie AI (Sleep, Wander, Scream, Agony, Hunger, Attack, Attract, Footsteps)
• Scene Preloader (Background Change, Tips)
• Jumpscares (Animation, Scare Effects, Scared Breath, Customizable)
• UI Menu (Main Menu, Pause Menu, Load Menu..)
• Notifications (Pickup, Hint, Messages)
• Realistic VHS Player
• CCTV System
• Ambience Zones
• Water Buoyancy
• Interactive Lights (Lamps, Switchers, Animation)
• Props, Collectable Items, much more..
• Emerald AI
Includes an in-depth documentation written for ease of use.
Asset version: 1.6a
ASSET STORE UNAVAILABILITY INFOAs a lot of you has noticed, Horror Development Kit, normal and Lite Edition, is actually unavailable in the Unity Asset Store, this because of a technical problem.
The creator of this asset reported my horror assets because I created the objects examination feature as he also did in his asset.
After the report, the staff of Unity Asset Store disabled both my horror assets for no reason.
So, apparently, anyone can report assets and Unity will disable them for an infinite time.
Now Horror Development Kit is only available to be purchased from my website. If this problem will not be fixed when the update will be ready for release, I will give vouchers/coupons (in some cases can be applied automatic fees based to your location) to all my customers that bought the asset from the Unity Asset Store and that will be unable to download the update.
FOR UNITY ASSET STORE CUSTOMERSAs you can see the beta version of Horror Development Kit 1.5 has been released, and it’s only available to purchase from John’s Art Shop.
If you bought this asset from the Unity Asset Store time ago, and you want to download now the new version, we can provide you a voucher/coupon (fees may be applied based to your location) to redeem the asset from John’s Art Shop.
For voucher requests, just use the support form, specifying the situation and including your Invoice number, in order to let me identify and validate your purchase. You will be contacted back in 24-48 hours with the requested voucher.
Leave a Reply