A female mannequin model for game development and prototyping. It comes with multiple head options and modular parts. Compatible with other Stylized Female assets from PO-Art.
NOTE ON ENGINE VERSIONS : If the engine version you are using is not listed, download the asset using another engine version and migrate the contents.
Technical Details[Update 2020 04 10]
• New modular version added
• Body proportions unified with “Stylized Female” bundles. Legacy versions(very short and very tall) removed. If you still need them, download the 4.22/4.23 version.
• New android head option with materials (Ceramic, White, Black)
• Interactive demo added[Update 2018 05 28]
• The version of the model using a non-standard skeleton has been removed from the 4.19 version and above for clarity. It is still available in the previous version of the asset for legacy needs.
• 3 body variants are now available : Tall Athletic, Tall Thin, Short curvy.
Scaled to Epic skeleton : Yes (this is a female character therefore the proportions differ slightly from the base male.)
Rigged : Yes
Rigged to Epic skeleton : Yes
Animated : Comes with the thirdperson example with improved animations
Number of characters : 1
Vertex counts of character : 20807 verts (41224 tris)
Texture Resolutions : body 2048*2048, joints 1024*512, eyes 1024*512
Animation types : In-place
Engine Compatibility : 4.14 to 4.24
Intended Platform : Win, Mac, PS4, Xbox One, mobile
Platforms Tested : Win
Asset version: 4.25
Thank you for stoping by . If you are here from my Devlog video you will see that I am giving you the artistic freedom you deserve. This version of the model is absolutley free to use and you can use any part of this model to help speed up your process. 🙂
You will notice that there are no details of indicating noticable features such as eyes and brows. I want you to create your own style based on a mesh that you dont have to feel the pressure of creating a full character. Be Creative and Subscribe to my Youtube channel