Android Native Goodies PRO – download Unity asset
Android Goodies is a collection of Android native methods that allow you to do different things like showing native dialogs, opening a certain location on the map sharing text and much more.
– Clean and flexible API
– No overriding of Unity default activity
– Every API method documented.
– Full source code included
– Well-written documentation
★ APP INTERACTION ★
• Show all alarms, set alarm with all properties or set timer
• Open other apps by package, watch YouTube video in native app
• Create calendar event with all required params or open calendar app on the provided date
• Dial or directly call phone number, check if user has phone app.
• Open maps location, address, check if user has maps app
• Open any system settings screen
• Native share text, text+image, video, tweet, email, send SMS etc, check if user has twitter, sms, email app installed
• Share directly to most popular messaging apps
• Pick photo from gallery app, save picture to gallery
• Take photo with camera and get the image
• Video, sound or arbitrary file picker.
• Contact picker
• Copy text to clipboard
• Print images and HTML documents
★ Local notifications ★
• Support for various styles (messaging, inbox, big text, big picture and many many more)
• Scheduling and scheduling repeating notifications
• Cancelling by id or all at once • Manage notification channels and channel groups
• Pass custom data with notification
• Check if app was open via notification (if wasn’t running)
★ Native UI ★
• Showing native alert dialogs with buttons/radiobuttons/checkboxes
• Showing date/time picker
– Show spinner/horizontal progress bar
• Showing toasts and immersive mode methods.
• Set wallpapers from file/texture, set with crop, reset wallpaper to default.
★ Retrieving Info ★
• Various methods to get various info about device and apps (android.os.Build, android.os.Build.Version) and other
• Access to some android.os.Environment properties and methods
• Internet connectivity and wifi related methods
• Telephony related methods
★ Hardware ★
• Get device battery charge level
• Enable and disable camera flashlight (as torch), check if device has flashlight
• Listen to GPS location changes with all the detailed GPS data, check if GPS enabled, get last known location
• Check if device has vibrator, vibrate or vibrate pattern, support for new vibration effects API Other
• Method to save Unity Texture2D to Android gallery
• Fingerprint authentication and fingerprint data encryption/decryption
★ Other ★
• Manage and request Android Runtime Permissions
• Manage Android SharedPreferences the native way.
Asset version: 1.7.0