Wigfox tut Collection March 2022
[FXGEAR] Wigfox tut Collection March 2022 introduce
This pack contains a cyberpunk rigged character and a katana.
She has facial, hair and cloth rigging to those who want to animate it by using physics animation (RigidBody/AnimDynamics or similar).
She’s customizeable. You can change her hair color, choose using RMA and much more.
She has different master materials for Skin, Cloth/Armor, Eye, Hair, Neon. The textures itself is customizeable, so the master material should work with any assets you like.
The source files (.blend/.spp) can be pucharsed in Artstation: Here
If you have any doubts about anything regarding my work feel free to contact me.
- Improvements of weight painting all over the character
- Added bones to the coat for easier control with dynamics.
- Fixed “root” bone parameters (Scale:1 and Rotation:0)
- Fixed Hand hierarchy problem (You can still use “Pinky_0~Index_0” for further palm control)
- All parts of the character now shares the same UVMap Coordinate index (UV1)
- Improved UV placement on the fur coat.
- Tweaked Post Processing values on the UE4 scene.
- Tweaked some of the animations on UE4 scene.
- Scene with a playable character included
- 5 different Master Materials that can be used for the whole character (Skin/Cloth/Hair/Eye/Neon)
- Facial Rigging included for facial animations
- Coat and hair rigging included for physics animations
- Extra bones
- Customizeable hair/fur
- Special animaions
- Include a cyberpunk katana
- Katana with origin on the handle
Rigged to Epic skeleton: Yes
IK bones are included: No
Number of Animations: 13
Animation types (Root Motion): Walk/Jog/Run, Jump and Idle variations.
Number of characters: 2
Vertex counts of characters:
- Cyberpunk Katana
Number of Materials and Material Instances:
- Evelynn: 25
- Katana: 4
Number of Textures: 104
Texture Resolutions: 2048×2048 to 4096×4096
Supported Development Platforms:
- You can replace all the neon textures with a standard metal material.
Download more free resource CLICK HERE.