Learn Houdini In Bloom with Rich Nosworthy
[FXGEAR] Learn Houdini In Bloom with Rich Nosworthy introduce
In this Houdini course, Rich Nosworthy creates an intricate and detailed flower shot from start to finish, 100% in Houdini. This is based on techniques used for full studio and client work, and will demonstrate a whole bunch of workflow tips for setting up your scenes efficiently.
With over 8 hours of training, Rich covers modelling, animation, instanced geometry and alignment, VEX programming, Proxies for efficient workflow, and full lighting, camera, shaders and rendering all within Redshift Renderer. Rich also covers more advanced topics such as quaternion functions and matrix transformations, which while they are complex topics, can be very useful with a few different techniques he’ll go over.
This covers a huge amount of knowledge all within SOPS to help you push you Houdini skills to the next level.
While this isn’t a complete beginners course, there’s a range of topics that should hopefully provide insight for everyone.
Create an intricate and detailed flowering setup using Houdini and then render this with Redshift, in this project-based training from Houdini Rockstar – Rich Nosworthy.
20_Variants _ Attribute From Pieces
Is this for complete beginners in 3D?
- No, I recommend to have experience in a 3D package ( Maya / 3DSMax / Cinema4D / Blender) and ideally Nuke.
- So you should have basic knowledge about rendering and compositing, ideally with experience in Node based programs.
- I will barely cover these areas. Houdini should not be your first 3D program.
- The workflows are quite different and to understand the why and how you should have worked with a “normal” 3D program before.
Why a subscription?
- Most tutorials are outdated after at least 3 years, some even after one. That’s why a “buy once”-approach didn’t make sense to me.
- The course is “alive”, that means I am constantly adding or updating videos (4 per week on average, sometimes more, sometimes less).
- I am constantly trying to keep the knowledge up to date, so that you understand the latest workflows.
- I also constantly re-record old videos to adress problems, fix mistakes and make things clearer.
More information about Course VIP CLICK HERE.
Download more free resource CLICK HERE.