Learn Arnold – Fundamentals of Shading and Lighting
[FXGEAR] Learn Arnold – Fundamentals of Shading and Lighting introduce
What Will I Learn?
Fully understand the principles of shading and lighting and how to apply it to your own work.
Have better chances to land a job in the VFX industry by becoming more versatile and efficient.
Be able to create photo-realistic renderings which stand out in the community.
Prior knowledge about shading and lighting is recommended. Even though the course is targeted for a beginner audience.
This course will feature the renderer from Solid Angle – Arnold.
To follow along any software DCC (e.g. Maya, Katana, Cinema4D, Houdini) with Arnold renderer installed is needed.
Arvid Schneider is an established artist, who has been working in the professional VFX industry for more than 10 years. He has worked on big blockbusters like Ready Player One, Jurassic World, Transformers and more.
With his knowledge and expertise Arvid has prepared a detailed beginner and intermediate course which helps you to skip the line and become an experienced lighting and shading TD in today’s competitive industry.
- Learn the fundamentals of Arnold
- Apply the knowledge to any other software package like 3DsMax, Maya, Cinema4D, Katana using Arnold.
- Understand the most important shading nodes, like Curvature, Noise, Occlusion, Surface and a lot more.
- Be able to use best practices in terms of stylized photographic lighting.
- Create physically correct shaders, which look appealing and render efficiently.
- Setup complex shading networks with advanced light rigs.
- What this course is NOT
- Not teaching how to work within Autodesk Maya.
- Not about modelling, texturing or animation.
- Not providing source files.
Who is the target audience?
Students, industry beginners or mid level artists who are willing to go the extra mile and stand out.
Students who are always looking for a new challenge and want to improve their skill set to become more versatile in the industry.
Students who want to learn from an industry expert with more than 10 years of professional VFX experience.
More information about Course VIP CLICK HERE.
Download more free resource CLICK HERE.