Advanced Particles 2 – Demon Fire Trail
[FXGEAR] Advanced Particles 2 – Demon Fire Trail introduce
Note: Several lessons are available for free and I encourage you to check them out.
Welcome to Advanced Particles series: Demon Fire Trails.
Some of the things you will learn with this course are going to be:
- How to animate a static geometry along a curve, without relying on constraint networks
- How to setup particle and smoke simulations and optimize them for faster results
- Advanced Techniques for Particle advection
- Creating deformations post-simulation with with VEX.
Along the way I prepared different demo videos with examples, explaining certain techniques before we implement them in our actual project. These are marked with a “DEMO” in front of the title of the lesson.
In the rendering section we learn how to:
- Render particles as smoke with Mantra, and set up different custom passes.
- Create and render volumetric lights and also set up utility passes.
In the Nuke section we bring everything together to achieve the final look.
Here I share some of my favorite nodes and techniques, and also cover workflows regarding
the very powerful DEEP compositing system.
Aside from the skull geometry which you will be provided with we will be creating everything from scratch.
More information about Course VIP CLICK HERE.
Download more free resource CLICK HERE.