Modelling In Cinema 4D Creating Your First 3D Scene
[FXGEAR] Modelling In Cinema 4D Creating Your First 3D Scene introduce
Hey guys! Today we’re going to dig a little deeper into Cinema 4D’s modelling tools.
By the end of the class you’ll have modelled an organic shape in the form of a simple character as well as a hard surface object in the form of a sail boat for our character to captain!
I’m Russ Etheridge, Freelance Animator and Director based in Brighton UK. I’ve worked professionally for over 10 years in animation producing VFX, motion design, 2D and 3D character animation, for big studios, small studios, middle sized ones… here, there and everywhere and now I’d like to share some of what I’ve learned with you lot!
This class will be perfect for people wanting to level up their modelling skills. It’s also a great next step for those who have recently completed my previous class ‘3D for 2D Animation: Intro to Cinema 4D’. Last time we covered only simple shapes with the skateboard so this will give you the skills to create an impressive range of models for animation.
We will be covering:
- Illustrating References correctly for Modelling
- Organic Modelling – The Character
- Hard Surface Modelling – The Sail Boat
- Posing the Character using Modelling Techniques
- Creating Sea Water – Using surface displacement
- Refining the Models – Giving them that final polish
- Bonus: Animating The Scene – No Keyframing Required
- Bonus: Rendering – Show off your finished model
- Conclusion – Recap and Final Rendering Discussion
- I hope that once you have completed this course you’ll have collected an array of new modelling tricks and techniques to boost your models to the next level!
More information about Cinema 4D Course CLICK HERE.
Download more free resource CLICK HERE.