Rendering For Jewelers With Blender
[FXGEAR] Rendering For Jewelers With Blender introduce
What Will I Learn?
- Rendering jewelers in blender
- Fixing models and making them suitable for rendering
- Creating realistic materials and shaders for your jewelry
- Fundamentals of lighting and pro tips to better showcase your products / services
- Fundamentals of using a digital Camera and techniques
No prior blender experience needed.
No prior jewelry knowledge
A Laptop / Smartphone (if you just want to watch the course but not recommended )
This course is specifically made for jewelers and freelancers to guide them through their carer off making jewelry renders. we will only learn the tool you will be needing so that the wide use of blender does not overwhelm people with no 3D background.
In this course thought by me that have been working in the blender industry for over 8 years now have condensed my knowledge of working on hundreds of freelance jewelry works to a straight forward packed with key information videos, so expect nothing but the best from this course
Many people struggle to get lifelike images and end up producing dull and flat renders. This course aims to rectify that, by providing clear instructions and information about the render engine. I will be showing how I render to produce basic clean images that are suitable for individual customer feedback and design approval, and I also tackle the high-quality scenes that may be used for advertising, social media, or e-commerce purposes. This course also looks at animation designs, from simple to advanced.
I will be covering the fundamentals as well as advanced techniques in a variety of software.
I cover the four key areas that make a great render-
· Model preparation
· Material creation
· Post production
By mastering these four areas, you renders will improve dramatically.
This course also includes over 50 resources, including materials for each of the render engines, lighting environments, and props.
Let’s Get You Rendering.
Who is the target audience?
- Jeweller looking to showcase their products.
- Jewellery students looking to make themselves more valuable.
- Freelancers looking to expand their work in the jewelry world.
- Blender artists looking to learn about rendering.
More information about Blender Course CLICK HERE.
Download more free resource CLICK HERE.
Leave a Reply