—Watch online or Download—
—Download Full Course—
Learn how to create amazing stylized and non-photorealistic 3D art in Blender 2.92.
Non-photorealistic rendering or NPR is a whole world by itself! From Pixar-style or ‘Into the Spiderverse’-style rendering to low-poly aesthetics or pixel art, there are so many ways to express yourself by creating stylized 3D assets and scenery.
No need to spend a lifetime learning the NPR ways though. We condensed the principles and techniques of creating stylized 3D into this 12+ hour training for beginner-intermediate Blender users.
What you’ll learn
- Principles and techniques of creating stylized 3D scenes (106+ tutorials)
- Limited color palettes, artistic perspective
- Effective NPR pipeline in Blender
- Grease pencil
- Non-photoreal post-pro for Eevee and Cycles renders
- Toon shading (including outlines) in Eevee
- A beginner-friendly isometric environment 3D modeling project
- Car Smash scene ‘Making-of’